"The sport in Scouting is to find the good in every boy and develop it." - Sir Robert Baden-Powell
Everything you need to know about your account.
- My Road To Eagle subscribers must provide written notice (in the form of an email directed to email@example.com) expressing their desire to terminate services no later than 15 days prior to their next subscription billing date in order to ensure cancellation by such date. My Road To Eagle is in no way responsible for any fees that may occur from third-party sources due to requesting cancellation of services after the date aforementioned. My Road To Eagle is not required to refund subscribers requesting cancellation after their account has been charged for the current month's service and accounts are not to be pro-rated for mid-month cancellation.
- My Road To Eagle reserves the right to immediately disconnect or modify your service if My Road To Eagle determines, in its sole discretion, that your use of the service is or at any time did violate this TOU.
- To maintain or improve the services, to prevent fraud, or for any other reason determined by My Road To Eagle, its sole discretion, My Road To Eagle may restrict, suspend, terminate or modify your service with or without notice.
- Upon any termination in accordance with the foregoing, My Road To Eagle may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account, and/or bar any further access to such files, information, or the services.
- My Road To Eagle shall not be liable to you or any third party for any reason for terminating your use or access to services.
- If you or My Road To Eagle terminates your right to use the service, you shall not be entitled to any refund or pro ration of any pre-paid amounts or credits.